Saturday, March 1, 2014

Listen - Day Sixty

.....from my journal 02/18/2014

Lord, let me be senstive to your Blessed Spirit speaking to me, but protected from the world and the chaos of anxiety, troubles, the weight of it....

Child, that is where you go wrong--you separate from your heart--you harden your heart--to protect it from feeling the pain of those around you....and the devil wins when you separate from your heart! You see possible evil in those I want you to reach out to or help, instead of seeing possible Jesus. Put Jesus on each face you see, speak with, offer to pray for, help, all the time.  See my Son in them.  Feel their pain. Carry their burdens. It will be divided.  I am  with you!


....from another journal entry

Who am I?
I am the beloved child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a co-worker.  I value the relationships in my life above my job, my possessions, my influence. My value is based on how well I believe I fulfill these life roles. If I fail at them, then I am a failure.  Even as the beloved of God -- I place requirements in action, in words, in deeds, laws, being.

Can I accept....can I accept that I am Beloved without any requirements at all? Can I accept that I am His and He is mine? Can I accept that Truth? Can I accept His free Grace and His Love for who I am?  Can I believe in Him and Believe Him?  I believe He died, He rose and He lives so that I may be saved and spend eternity in heaven with Him. I believe the gift is free. No strings attached.

How do I live like I believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment