Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2 2011 A Fearless Heart

For the past 4 plus years, God has had me in a position of "Be Still and know that I am God."  Now He is ready to kick me back out into the world. It's time to leave safe comfortable harbor and set sail on the adventure I have always longed for yet never pursued. Of course for the longest time I did not know that the adventure I yearned for was with my Father God and my Savior Jesus and my Teacher Holy Spirit. I must confess I am truly more of a "cowardly lion" and not  the "fearless heart" I want to be . But in being still the past four years I have learned to look to God and His word.  So as I explore the Bible and post verses that give me courage, and as I brave the adventures God puts in my journey, I will post and share here. I pray that my words will encourage you to become "A Fearless Heart" in living a life worthy of our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment